Welcome to Bath Mat!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Bath Mat’s Website, located at https://bath-mat.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Bath Mat if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The terms “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the users of this website who have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth by the Company. This terminology also applies to all other agreements: the “Terms and Conditions,” the “Privacy Statement,” the “Disclaimer Notice,” and any related documents. Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.” The terms “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” include both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to carry out the process of our assistance to the Client in the most suitable way for the specific purpose of addressing the Client’s needs in relation to the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, the applicable law of us. Any usage of the aforementioned terminology or other words in the singular, plural, he/she, or they format is understood to be interchangeable and to be referring to the same.
Except when otherwise noted, all content on Bath Mat is the exclusive property of Bath Mat and/or its licensors. The ownership of every intellectual property is reserved. Subject to the limitations outlined in these terms and conditions, you are permitted to access this from Bath Mat for your own private use.
You must not:
- Republish material from Bath Mat
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Bath Mat
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Bath Mat
- Redistribute content from Bath Mat
On several pages of this website, users have the option to publish messages and engage in information and opinion exchanges. Prior to their publication on the website, comments are not filtered, edited, published, or reviewed by Bath Mat. The opinions expressed in the comments do not represent those of Bath Mat, its affiliates, or its agents. The views and opinions expressed in comments are those of the commenter. Bath Mat is not responsible for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenditures that may be related to their use, publication or presence on this website, to the fullest extent that applicable laws allow.
Bath Mat reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Bath Mat a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations are permitted to link to our home page, publications, or other website content as long as the link satisfies the following conditions: (a) it is not misleading in any way; (b) it does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) it is appropriate for the linking party’s website.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
If we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have a history of issues with us; (c) the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Bath Mat; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information, we will approve link requests from these organizations.
The following conditions must be met for these organizations to link to our home page: (a) the link must not be misleading in any manner; (b) it must not imply sponsorship, support, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) it must make sense within the context of the linking party’s website.
You must contact Bath Mat by email if you represent one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website. Your name, your organization name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of any URLs on our site that you would like to link to should all be included in your application. Wait two to three weeks for a reply.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Bath Mat’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Anything that appears on your website is not our responsibility. You promise to defend us from any allegations made against us on your website. A website should not contain any links that could be seen as defamatory, pornographic, or illegal, or that violate someone else’s rights in any way or that promote such violations.
Reservation of Rights
We have the right to ask you to take down any link to our website, or all links. You consent to our right to request the immediate removal of any connections to our website. Additionally, we have the right to change these terms at any moment, as well as the linking policy. You agree to be governed by and comply with these linking terms and conditions by consistently linking to our website.
Removal of links from our website
You are welcome to contact us at any time and let us know if you discover any links on our website that are offensive for any reason. Requests for links to be removed will be taken into account, but we are not required to do so or to reply to you personally.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information on this website and we do not guarantee that it will stay accessible. We also do not guarantee that the content on this website will be kept up to date.
We disclaim any guarantees and conditions connected to our website and the use of our website to the fullest extent permissible by law. This disclaimer in no way:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.